Level 3 Education and Training RQF
Click on each tab to see additional course information
To train participants to become qualified trainers.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Anyone who wishes to become a qualified trainer in the UK, the focus is on becoming a health and social care trainer in the UK.
• Teaching roles and responsibilities in education and training
• Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
• Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
• Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
• Plan inclusive teaching and learning. – session planning
• Types and methods of assessment used in education and training
• How to involve learners and others in the assessment process
• Deliver inclusive teaching and learning. – (micro teach)
• Evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
• Preparation for micro-teach
• Role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process
This course has been mapped to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (Part 3), the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 (Part 4), and the CQC Guidance for providers on meeting the regulations. It also complies with Regulation 12 Safe Care and Treatment and Regulation 18 Staffing of the CQC fundamental standards are met.
This course is delivered on site, at the client’s premises or nominated venue.
Summary & Booking
This course is accredited by the HABC awarding body and allows successful participants to become independent UK trained trainers, qualified to train all types of staff. Participants will learn how to develop, design, and deliver a programme. In addition, they will be able to plan and evaluate training to the national standards.
You would be qualified to teach in UK Further education, higher education, 6th form schools and colleges as well as training staff in social care and health settings. (your qualified on successful completion to teach anyone who is 16+ years).
To register your interest please complete the form and we will contact you with our next Birmingham dates. The course runs over 5 days, 9.30 am -430 pm.
Duration: 5 days
Cost: £580 per person
Care companies, thinking of starting your own company training arm?
We have delivered this programme in house for care companies to set up their own training team to very successful acclaim. Contact us for no obligation quotation, (you will need a minimum of 5 staff for this).