CPD Accreditation Services
The specialist CPD Accreditation Services for Health & Social Care Training
Why accredit your learning activities with Health & Social Care Training?
• Meet the right target audience
• Present knowledge as industry experts in health & social care
• Provide structured accredited CPD to delegates
• Distinguish from market sector competitors
• Increase delegate bookings for events and courses
• Create new alliances & business opportunities
Social Care & Health Training offers CPD accreditation for your learning, have your planned learning independently reviewed and accredited for CPD by our specialist health and social care panel.
Provide your learners with the confidence and a well-rounded professional knowledge, stable practical skills that are mapped and accredited to CQC fundamental standards as Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 outlines.
We accredit Health & Social Care training courses / activities:-
• Workshops & seminars
• Conference & events
• Training courses
• SCH trailer courses
• Online & E-learning
In a simple and straight forward manner, all you need to do is submit your planned learning (lesson plans) to us, you can download our free course lesson plan (PDF or Word) sample to help you map your training.
Lesson Plan Example (PDF)
Lesson Plan Template (Word)
If required, we can also map your training for you to ensure your training supports the relevant CQC fundamental standards as Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 outlines
Course Building Services (Mapped and Accredited Tailored Courses)
Social Care & Health Training also offer a course building services more information is available for this service via this link.
We can also map and accredited your tailor made course .
Our panel of education trainers and assessors will accredit your course for CPD status, to ensure that it meets the relevant guidance and legislation as well as reviewing the planned learning in order that the educational paradigms and relevant assessment methodologies are being meet
Benefits of CPD Membership
Once accepted by our panel you will be able to :-
• Licence to use Social Care & Health CPD logo on company marketing materials
• Review and advise on organisational CPD requirements
• Accreditation of courses & events, from 1 – 12+ activities a year
• CPD Certified symbol on approved CPD course materials
• Presence in CPD Member Directory for user validation and searching
• Ability to publicise certified events on CPD Event Calendar
• Administration of delegate CPD certificates post activity
• CPD accreditation cost is £125 per eLearning course
• CPD accreditation cost is £295 per course
• CPD mapping service and accreditation is £495 per course
• Your company can apply for our company licence, allowing you to accredit up to 12 courses for an annual fee of £795.